- This event has passed.
The Disciplinary Process (part 2 of 2)
June 30, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am$180.00
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This 1.5 hour webinar follows on from the previous days training about managing performance. In this session you will learn practical skills about the disciplinary process and your obligations.
You can attend this session alone or attend both to complete your learning experience.
Attend 1 session for $180 + GST or both for $310 + GST. If you would like to attend both, simply book each session individually and we will apply the discount to your invoice after you complete the training.
Who is this seminar for?
- This programme is designed for Business Owners, Team Leaders and Managers who have not had formal training or who would benefit from some refresher training.
Benefits to your Organisation (when both part 1 & part 2 are completed)
- Team Leaders and Managers better understand how to address staff issues
- grow management capability and increase consistency of approach in your organization
- ensure compliance with legislative requirements regarding a disciplinary process
- Managers are more likely to successfully address long term absence or other issues early
On successful completion of the two seminars, participants will be able to:
- Identify the appropriate process to apply when they have a staff issue
- feel more confident when addressing staff issues
- ensure they are meeting their legislative requirements regarding the process
- demonstrate strong leadership by addressing issues; contributing to a better culture
Where performance management fits with this process
Misconduct or serious misconduct
Key steps of a disciplinary process
Termination of Employment
What can happen next?