- This event has passed.
Preventing Bullying & Other Undesirable Behaviour
May 13, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm$310.00
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
In this interactive workshop the participants will learn about:
- What is bullying?
- What other undesirable behaviours may be observed?
- Bullying versus strong management
- What does the law say?
- The effects of bullying and other undesired behaviours
- Investigating claims
- Taking action
- Case study review
Participants will learn…
- what behaviours they believe are undesirable in their workplace and the damage they can cause
- what legislation applies, what they need to do and where to go for help
- the steps to take to aid the prevention of bullying and other undesirable behaviours in their workplace
Definitions: sexual harassment, racial harassment, harassment and bullying
The impact of harassment or bullying
What staff should do if they feel harassed or bullied at work
What Supervisors/Managers and the business must do
Resources available and what happens when you make a formal complaint
Preventing Bullying & Other Undesirable Behaviours
Defining your desired workplace culture
Good management practices
Setting out clear standards of expected behaviour
Bullying/Undesirable Behaviour prevention policies
Assessing workplace culture
Responding to complaints of bullying (informal response and formal investigations)
The workshop will conclude with a review of key learnings, utilizing a case study