Train the Trainer (Webinars x 2)
September 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm$325.00
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This 2 part webinar is designed to assist participants to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to teach and train adults in the workplace. It is suited to Managers, Team Leaders or Senior Team members with induction and/ or training responsibilities.
Each webinar will be limited to a maximum of 8 people to enhance your learning outcome. Attendance at both webinars is required to complete the training. The total cost for the two sessions is $325 + GST.
To register: Please book the 8 September session and you will be automatically registered for the second session on 15 September.
Webinar 1: Thursday 8 September (11.00am – 12.30pm approx. depending on activities.)
Webinar 2: Thursday 15 September (11.00am – 12.30pm approx. depending on activities.)
Benefits to your Organisation:
- Participants will better understand how adults learn so that they can achieve success at work
- Boost employee skills, knowledge, productivity and motivation across the organisation
- Increase compliance with the organisation’s expected performance standards, protocols and procedures, including health and safety requirements
- Minimise issues escalating as they are more likely to be resolved early
- Develop trainer and effective induction capabilities within your own organisation
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Click here for details
- What is the purpose and role of a trainer?
- Learning styles and practical techniques to support these styles to maximise training outcomes
- Understanding barriers to learning and how to overcome these
- Questioning and assessment techniques to assess learning and plan next steps
- Practical tips and techniques to improve learning and development
- Barriers to communication and techniques for improved communication
- Guiding principles of providing constructive feedback
- Impact of a positive learning and working environment