- This event has passed.
HR/ER Practitioners Seminar: Mediation/Settlements & Case Review
September 23, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$150.00
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Join Kay for an in-depth review and dissection of recent significant ERA and Employment Court Cases.
Discuss strategies for negotiating settlements and exit discussions, and when to have them.
MBIE mediation services – what to expect and how to prepare.
Unravel complex and challenging workplace issues based on questions from participants.
Submit your questions prior to the session and the answers will be discussed in the session. (confidentiality assured)
- Identify terms to include in a settlement agreement
- Negotiate an exit settlement with reduced risk of personal grievances
- Prepare for negotiations and mediations
- Know when and how to engage in without prejudice discussions
- Understand the implications of recent ERA and Court cases
This seminar is suited to:
- Senior HR practitioners, Professional Advisors and HR Managers particularly those interested in an update in case law and tips on tackling settlement agreements.
BYO lunch – tea and coffee provided
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Click here for details
COVID 19 Training Policy & Requirements
Our business requires anyone coming to our offices to be fully vaccinated. Click here for details