- This event has passed.
Train the Trainer
August 4 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm$310
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This course is designed to assist participants to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to teach and train adults in the workplace. It is suited to Managers, Team Leaders or Senior Team members with induction and/ or training responsibilities.
Benefits to your Organisation:
- Participants will better understand how adults learn so that they can achieve success at work
- Boost employee skills, knowledge, productivity and motivation across the organisation
- Increase compliance with the organisation’s expected performance standards, protocols and procedures, including health and safety requirements
- Minimise issues escalating as they are more likely to be resolved early
- Develop trainer and effective induction capabilities within your own organisation
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Click here for details
- What is the purpose and role of a trainer?
- Learning styles and practical techniques to support these styles to maximise training outcomes
- Understanding barriers to learning and how to overcome these
- Questioning and assessment techniques to assess learning and plan next steps
- Practical tips and techniques to improve learning and development
- Barriers to communication and techniques for improved communication
- Guiding principles of providing constructive feedback
- Impact of a positive learning and working environment