Successful Performance Management (Webinar)
July 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm$190.00
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Knowing how to effectively manage performance and address disciplinary matters are foundation skills for any people manager.
In this 1.5 hour online webinar you will review the options for addressing performance concerns; from initial informal discussions to performance improvement plans. The second webinar (the following week) will then cover the steps and your obligations regarding a disciplinary process.
You can attend this session alone or attend both to complete your learning experience.
Attend 1 session for $190 + GST or both for $325 + GST. If you would like to attend both, simply book each session individually and we will apply the discount to your invoice after you complete the training.
Who is this seminar for?
- This programme is designed for Business Owners, Team Leaders or Managers who have not had formal training or who would benefit from some refresher training
Benefits to your Organisation (when both webinars are completed)
- Team Leaders and Managers better understand how to address staff issues
- grow management capability and increase consistency of approach in your organization
- ensure compliance with legislative requirements regarding a disciplinary process
- Managers are more likely to successfully address long term absence or other issues early
On successful completion of the two seminars, participants will be able to:
- Identify the appropriate process to apply when they have a staff issue
- feel more confident when addressing staff issues
- ensure they are meeting their legislative requirements regarding the process
- demonstrate strong leadership by addressing issues; contributing to a better culture
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Click here for details
Performance v Behaviour
The basics for performance planning
Other information that assists with performance planning
Solving Performance & Behaviour problems
Considering the alternatives
Performance improvement form
Performance dialogue form
Procedural fairness and test for fairness