- This event has passed.
Privacy Act 2020 – Your Obligations (Webinar)
February 10, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am$180.00
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This interactive and informative webinar will help business owners and managers understand their Privacy Act obligations and make practical changes to ensure compliance.
We will review the changes that came into effect on 1 December and discuss what that might mean in practice for your business.
Who is this seminar for?
- This programme is designed for Business Owners, Team Leaders or Managers who would like some refresher training about their Privacy Act obligations and learn about the 1 December changes to the Act.
Benefits to your Organisation
- Team Leaders and Managers better understand the Privacy Act as it relates to the organisation/business
- Grow your management capability
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements regarding the Privacy Act
On successful completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify what their organisation/business needs to do to meet Privacy Act obligations
- Feel more confident when addressing Privacy Act requirements
- Ensure they are meeting their legislative requirements regarding the Privacy Act
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Click here for details
- Privacy Act Principles and 1 December 2020 changes to the Act
- Collection, storage and use of information
- Keeping information up to date
- Processes for addressing privacy concerns
- Privacy Policies and what they should cover
- Website/online considerations
- Monitoring, Surveillance and GPS tracking considerations
- Other management initiatives, such as Privacy Officer role