- This event has passed.
Negotiating and Influencing (Webinar)
February 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$240.00
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
In this 2-hour webinar attendees will learn about key principles and the psychology of successful negotiation and persuasion, including tips to help refine their personal negotiating style and improve their success in tricky situations, including getting the best out of difficult conversations. It therefore focuses heavily on communication and relationship management and is from an HR/people-management perspective.
In this timeframe and format, our focus is information-sharing. If, however, you would prefer a half-day workshop on this topic, which would include exercises and more interaction, then please click here to let us know and we could then consider adding a workshop on this topic to our training offering.
Who is this webinar for?
- This webinar is designed for Business Owners, Team Leaders and Managers or anybody who is in a position where they are at times needing to negotiate, persuade or influence others.
On successful completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify cues to read situations
- More effectively influence or persuade others
- Feel more confident in situations where they need to negotiate with and influence employees
- Understand the psychology of influencing and negotiating
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Click here for details
- The Psychology of Influencing
- Separating People & Issues
- Personal bias in negotiation
- Dealing with irrational people
- Improving communication by asking
- Best case alternative & worst-case alternative
- Competition into co-operation
- Generate options
- When to walk away