- This event has passed.
Negotiating and Influencing (Webinar)
May 25 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am$180
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
In this interactive webinar attendees will learn the principles and psychology of persuasion and tips to help you refine your personal negotiating style and improve your success in tricky situations, including getting the best out of difficult conversations.
Who is this webinar for?
- This webinar is designed for Business Owners, Team Leaders and Managers or anybody who is in a position where they are at times needing to negotiate, persuade or influence others.
On successful completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify cues to read situations
- More effectively influence or persuade others
- Feel more confident of being in situations where they need to negotiate and influence
- Understand the psychology of influencing and negotiating
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Click here for details
- The Psychology of Influencing
- Separating People & Issues
- Understanding interest based & principle bargaining
- Personal bias in negotiation
- Dealing with irrational people
- Improving communication by asking
- Best case alternative & worst-case alternative
- Competition into co-operation
- Generate options
- When to walk away