Leading and Implementing Change
May 6 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm$310
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This half day course is designed to support those organisations who are considering how to adapt their business to work with the impact of COVID-19 or other factors.
Change may be needed to improve processes, products, or outcomes and existing structures may not be able to facilitate those changes to happen. This workshop looks at how to define your change management strategy and plan, while helping to identify the resources and individuals needed and who will facilitate the process and lead the required change.
Designed for managers and business owners and leaders who are at the forefront of initiating and implementing change.
Benefits to your organisation:
- Having a well defined strategy and plan providing a clear vision for others to follow.
- Having alignment of resource to facilitate the changes required.
- Having a team who are supportive and confident to facilitate he change process within your business who will be effective change agents for you.
- Having change agents who will be the catalyst for motivating, inspiring and potentially leading the change process to a positive outcome.
- Having team leaders and managers with a better understanding of how the business works and what is required to remain viable.
- Development of employee skills, knowledge, productivity and motivation across the organisation.
- An understanding of the employment law ramifications and obligations.
- Development of resilience through change.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Click here for details
- Practical tips and techniques to avoid and address the challenges of change management
- Identifying what needs to be changed
- Planning carefully including preparing the business case of what is needed for the change
- Preparing a change management plan
- Identifying resource required
- Transparency & open communication
- Monitoring and managing resistance