- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Vaccinations: Employment Implications
May 27, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$45.00
The impact of COVID-19 will continue to affect businesses for many months and years to come. As vaccinations are rolled out employers will need to consider how they manage their health and safety obligations in relation to employees, contractors, customers and volunteers while balancing an individual’s right to choose whether or not to be vaccinated.
This 2 hour interactive seminar provides an opportunity for employers and managers to discuss and consider the ramifications of these changes and will provide guidance on the actions required to ensure you manage potential vaccination and related issues.
Topics covered will include:
- Analysis of what we know
- The rights of individuals and employers
- FAQs on vaccinations and the impact of choice
- Identifying the risks (real and imagined)
- Methods for managing those risks
- Managing the potential conflict
- Making a plan
Participants will also receive tools to take away including:
- a planning an communications template
- a risk assessment template
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Click here for details