Life as we Knew it: COVID-19 Rules Update and Recommendations: Our lives have once again changed to be the closest to a life before COVID-19. Exit the traffic light system and vaccination mandates. For businesses, it is again time to review your health and safety risks.
Here are a number of sites you may find useful to stay abreast of changes, access financial and workplace supports as well as managing your staff and your own well-being.
- Mementia– seeks to normalise mental wellbeing in workplaces; to support organisations to function positively and proactively with regard to wellbeing and to enable leaders to better lead and curate wellbeing in their places of work.
- Mental Health Foundation– Five Ways to Wellbeing, a framework that is scientifically proven to increase wellbeing.
- Wellplace– from the Health Promotion Agency and covering physical and mental wellbeing.
- All Right? – for tips for mental wellbeing.
- 1737 – text for support for wellbeing.
- Kiwi Boost – for business information and support including COVID-19 guidance.
- Work and Income – for financial support specific to COVID-19.
- NZ Business – Government website for businesses and specific information relating to COVID-19.
- COVID News – latest government updates.
- COVID Media – latest conferences.
- Worksafe – mix of info and support for businesses.